The Village of Streamwood provides fire, rescue and emergency medical services to its residents and visitors through the Fire Department. The Streamwood Fire Department was established January 16, 1958 to serve the needs of a growing community. From this modest beginning, the Department has grown to become a team of highly trained and well-equipped professionals serving the community twenty-four hours per day. The Department offers a number of public outreach programs to educate our community and promote fire safety. Today, 47 employees serve the residents from three locations in the Village. Fire Administration is located in Station #3 at 1095 E Schaumburg Road. An additional full service station, at 900 W. Irving Park Road (Station #2), ensure full coverage of our entire community. The Department has use of an inactive station, at 1204 S. Park (Station #1), for training to ensure our staff provides the best possible service to our residents and businesses.