Payments for some Village services (listed below) can be made online using Streamwood Self Service. All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). There are no additional fees for paying online.
If you have any general questions, please contact the Finance Department at 630-736-3800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is your first time on Self Service, click “Register” on the Welcome to Streamwood Self Service home page. You will need a copy of your last bill with your Account Number and Custom ID (CID) found on the upper right hand corner of your bill. Then, simply create a username and password. Now, click “Manage Bills” and you will be securely linked to Streamwood’s Online Payment System.
In addition, you have the ability to sign up for free paperless billing under “Bill Delivery Preferences” and also signing up for automatic payments by clicking on “Sign up for Automatic Payments”.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to use Streamwood Self-Service for Water and Sewer Bills, please click here
If you wish to pay a general bill you received from the Village of Streamwood, click on the link above and you will be directed to Streamwood Self Service. Just have the bill ready to enter the bill number (invoice number) and customer number located on the upper right hand corner of the bill.
- DARE - Streamwood's Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) Program helps young people learn to make better life choices. DARE Officers work with children in our schools and community. If you wish to donate to this program, click on the link above and select "DARE Program Donations."
- Holiday Helping - Streamwood's Holiday Helping program is a way for the community to help disadvantaged local families. This program is made possible by the generous support of local businesses, individuals, and community volunteers. If you wish to donate, click on the link above. Then, click "Holiday Helping Donations."
- Veterans Memorial - The Streamwood Veterans Memorial is located on the Municipal Campus and was dedicated on May 26, 1991 to honor our military veterans. The Streamwood Veterans Memorial Commission hosts annual ceremonies for Memorial Day, 9/11 and Veterans Day at the Memorial. All donations collected are used for general maintenance and future projects of the Veterans Memorial. If you wish to donate, click on the link above. Then, click "Veterans Memorial Donations."
- Hanover Township Food Pantry - The Hanover Township Food Pantry is open to help Hanover Township residents that are experiencing hardships with food. If you wish to donate, click on the link above. Then, click "Food Pantry Donations."
Streamwood's Annual Summer Festival is the last full weekend in July. If you are interested in getting involved through volunteering, becoming a sponsor or participating as a food or expo vendor, please click the link above. If you have any questions regarding Summer Celebration, please call (630) 736-3803 or email us at email@example.com.
- Sponsorships - If you would like more detailed information about becoming a sponsor, please click on the link.
- Food Vendors - If you would like more detailed information about becoming a food vendor, please click on the link.
- Expo Vendors - If you would like more detailed information about reserving a booth in our expo tent, please click on the link.
- Golf Outing - If you would like more detailed information about participating in our golf outing, please click on the link.
If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department at (630) 736-3800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.