The Village of Streamwood provides fire, rescue and emergency medical services to its residents and visitors through the Fire Department. The Streamwood Fire Department was established January 16, 1958 to serve the needs of a growing community. From this modest beginning, the Department has grown to become a team of highly trained and well-equipped professionals serving the community twenty-four hours per day. The Department offers a number of public outreach programs to educate our community and promote fire safety. Today, 51 employees serve the residents from three locations in the Village. Fire Administration is located in Station #31 at 1204 S. Park Avenue. Two additional full service stations, at 900 W. Irving Park Road (Station #2) and 1095 E. Schaumburg Road (Station #3), ensure full coverage of our entire community and the best possible service to our residents and businesses.